• Thatch roof main house of 80 years old is 405m2 in size with 4 bedrooms, pantry, scullery, loft and two bathrooms. It has thick walls, wooden floors and high ceilings
• Cottage 1 - 108m2 in size with 1 bathroom and 3 bedrooms, neat braai/entertainment area
• Cottage 2- 96m2 in size with 1 bathroom and 2 bedrooms, neat braai/entertainment area
• Cottage 3- Small 24m2 in size used for staff accommodation.
• The farm has two dams that are fed from fresh water springs from the mountains.
• Both are registered.
• Furthermore there is a river flowing on the one border, for 9 months of the year
• Large parking area for guests
• Wooden storage shed
• Very neat gardens
• Great views
• Nursery - propagating indigenous plants, specialising in coastal fynbos and indigenous trees since 1995.
• Chicken pens
• Duck pond
• Tree house and jungle gym for kids.
• Electricity point at river for pumping of water
• Hiking trails
• Safe, peaceful and secure