Villiersdorp farm for sale. This 38ha lifestyle farm is located between Villiersdorp and Worcestor and is a paradise for nature lovers and a haven for those seeking peace and quiet. It is located 10km from Villiersdorp. The area is suitable for wine grapes and olives ( neighbor planted more than 1000 trees ) and even the almonds and pecan nut trees that were planted does produce well, although the owners did not use the farm for agricultural purposes.
• The large neat and modern double story house was designed in such a way that it can be used as two separate houses, and that it is nice and cool inside in summer, and cosy and warm in winter
• The main part is 21m x 6m with a upper mezzanine level of +- 10m x 6m .
• The other part is 14m x 6m with a mezzanine level of 8x6m .
• Each part has a lounge, kitchen area with two bedroom and two bathrooms.
• The main part has large dining/ entertainment area with small office , leading out to the tiny "splash pool" in the neat garden.
• Over 200 indigenous trees were planted around the house. Each if these is labelled. All growth and development of our home area was organic. Primary trees such as Keurboom (Virgilia oroboides), WitKaree (Rhus pendulina) and Karee (Rhus lancea), Yellow wood Podocarpus sp.) and Waterbessie (Kiggalaria Africana) were also planted.
• Next to the garden is a private relaxation area next to a duck pond.
• There are two car ports that can accommodate 4 - 6 vehicles. Access roads are decent gravel road for a short distance.
• The farm does have its own borehole, with a water quality report to show confirming the good quality water it produces. It deliveres 10 000 litres per hour .A river flows through the farm when it rains.
• 3 phase Escom power
Use as guest farm, lifestyle or retirement farm, is a good suggestion. You can build another two houses on the farm. There are views of majestic mountain ranges and glorious valleys, and you can picnic at spots along a river that sometimes rages and at other times only trickles. Enjoy walking trails that lure you close to spectacular and rare flora.