• This farm that is ideal for sheep and game farming, is located about 50km from Montagu . Carrying capacity is +- 483 sheep ( 1/6ha )
• This beautiful area is rich in Karoo flora and fauna and even has some caves with Khoi/San (Bushmen) paintings. Included in the sale are Grey Rheebuck x 10, 1 x Red Hartebeest. 2 x Gemsbok/Oryx and 15 x Eland. The Dorper sheep on the farm is not included, but a number of implements are included in the sale.
• Total size is 2871ha of which 1300ha is properly game fenced, and the rest has normal stock fencing with 5 inner camps. A quiet public gravel road crosses the farm, but not through the game fenced part where the house and other infrastructure are located. The farm has many kilometers of gravel roads and jeep tracks giving you access to most of the farm.
• There is a neat well maintained 3 bedroom main house with two bathrooms( new sewerage system recently installed) kitchen,lounge with large fireplace, verandah, very nice Lapa/braai area with small splash pool.
• There also are three neat labor houses each with solar power. ( one of them is a new wooden house )
• 2 Garages + workshop.
• Slaughter/ biltong room.
• Some more out buildings, shed and a new kraal.
• Drinking water is of high quality and from a borehole close to the house. Waterholes are equipped with solar pumps and panels. In front of the house is a large cement dam.
The 5 x boreholes on the farm are each equipped with solar pumps. 12ha land is cultivated and newly planted to winter oats and 1.5ha lucerne.
The farm has an existing telephone land line and good uncapped Wi-Fi for communication. Some parts of the farm does have cellphone reception. Good solar power system with 10 solar panels and 12 deep cycle batteries ( each can store 800 Amp hour).
This farm is good value for money compared to what else is on the market, so don't delay - Call me now for an appointment to view - Riaan 083 414 7465