This stunning property with 5 houses and neat infrastructure , offers your predominately pristine mountain fynbos, with approximately 12 ha of arable land at the foot of a mountain.
A river originates higher in the mountain area and drops via an attractive waterfall to the stream running the full length of the property. The stream also feeds a dam of +/- 640 m3 as well as header tanks providing pressurized water to a reticulation system distributing water around the property. The stream has never stopped flowing. A further earth dam accumulates seepage water. Rainwater is collected and pumped to header tanks holding a further 30 m3 of water available to the two main houses. ( * Short video of the waterfall. Please copy snd paste this link into your browser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OqyaXivs10&feature=youtu.be )
3 phase Eskom power is available.
• Main structure 188 m2 comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, scullery, pantry, bedroom, dressing room and bathroom. Upstairs office 48 m2 Storage mezzanine 18 m2
• Wine cellars 52 m2
• Covered veranda 78 m2
• Walled and paved patio with braai and pizza oven 45 m2
• Walled kitchen garden 45 m2
House 2 :
• 74 m2 comprising lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Upstairs studio 42 m2
• Main structure 286 m2 comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, scullery, pantry, entrance hall, main bedroom with en suite, 2 upstairs bedrooms, bathroom, guest toilet and study.
• Storage cellar 30 m2
• Covered veranda 105 m2 with outside bath and shower.
House 4 :
• Main structure 110 m2 comprising lounge, dining room, kitchen, main bedroom with en suite, 2 bedrooms, bathroom.
• Covered veranda 18 m2
House 5 :
• Main structure 80 m2 comprising entrance hall, lounge, dining room / kitchen, 3 bedrooms en suite.
• Covered verandah 27 m2
Workshop and storage building. .There is an extensive garden with many mature trees and a small olive grove.The farm is located in a quiet ,safe area and the only noise is that of birds, the resident aquatic life in the dam and stream and the sound of the waterfall in still weather. Animal life comprises grysbok, klipspringer, mongoose, clawless otter, honey badger, porcupine, baboon, muishond, genet, rooikat, and possibly an elusive leopard.
Whilst the current owners have not made serious efforts to generate any substantial income from the farm they have enjoyed a privileged lifestyle on it. Nonetheless there is great potential to generate a substantial income given both financial and energy input. Potential exists in the following fields:
• Guest farm
• Tourism attractions encompassing hiking, trail running, mountain biking, horse riding, birding, fynbos tours, accommodation and food.
• Conference Center / Venue.
• Retreat and Spa
• Boutique vineyard and or olive plantation.