This 913ha farm is located in a prime agricultural area between Swellendam and Bredasdorp. A total of 660ha of the farm is cultivated , and the soil quality is professionally maintained . Soil reports can be presented on request. Canola, wheat and barley are planted on a rotation basis, and produces good tonnage per hectare. Harvest statistics can be presented to prove that.
• Infrastructure include 3 adjacent sheds of each 30m x 12m in size. Two of the sheds is rigged for crop management, and the last shed divided into 3 parts.
• Electricity 25 Kva point.
• One manager/laborer house
• An old farm house might be suitable as a renovation project.
• Two water points on farm.