This income generating operational farm of 18.7ha in size, with an abundance of quality water is located in a very beautiful, quiet and safe area. Secure access to it is by means of a registered servitude road with electrically operated motor gate. This farm has real expansion possibilities with +- 8ha arable land still unused and extremely suitable to plant more Apple trees, tourism related income when you renovate the cottages, and the possibility of Trout farming and fishing in the large dam. Establishing a small scale wedding /function venue is also feasible, as the current owner have hosted functions on the farm previously.
The farm is offered with vacant occupation at R19,8m. The farm has two title deeds and can be bought as a whole or, you can negotiate about buying only one portion as follows:
• 14.7ha at R11 million
• 4ha at R8.8 million
The structure on the 4 ha title does have permission to conduct business and has a liquor license (wine & malt) which comes with the premises.
• The 14.7ha portion is zoned AGRICULTURAL ZONE 1 with Primary uses are agriculture, dwelling house, guest rooms, accommodation for lodgers, home occupation.
• (b) Consent uses are: second dwelling or double dwelling unit, additional dwelling unit, guest house, tourist facilities, farm stall, farm shop, aquaculture, intensive animal farming, intensive horticulture, plant nursery, riding school, 4x4 trail, commercial kennels, commercial antenna
• The 4ha portion is zoned as AGRICULTURAL ZONE 2: AGRICULTURAL PROCESSING (AGR2)
The objective of this zone is to make provision for the processing of agricultural products on farms.
The use category “agricultural industry” has a different meaning to “agriculture” to protect
the agricultural resource base and amenity of agricultural areas. Primary use is: agricultural industry (b) Consent usesare: tourist facilities, farm stall abattoir, dwelling house, worker accommodation, commercial antenna.
• The farm has +- 6398 Apple trees on +- 2,79 hectare (Royal Gala and Golden Delicious variety ) that were planted in 1994, produce 240 tons of Apples annually.
• The farm had a 2018 NSF certificate of conformity ( Global G.A.P certificate) indicating that the production was compliant in accordance to the industry standard.
• Furthermore the farm has 1ha of young Olive trees starting to produce now, with organically grown vegetables being grown in +- half a hectare fertile soil between the rows of trees that is the pride and joy of the owner.
• Escom servitude over part of farm
• Road servitude to farm
• Water rights From Groenland water user association.
• The 14,7ha portion is listed in with 11.33ha of water or 48 000 m3 of water.
• The 4.1ha portion is listed in with 4ha of water or 24 000 m3 of water.
• Two dams with water quality generally good . Largest dam holding 58 000 m3 of water and the water quality good enough for Trout.
• The spacious and neat double volume building of 350m2 on the 4ha portion was designed in such a fashion that +- half of it can be used in the latest modern food barn/deli concept, and the other half of the building utilized as comfortable private living space that includes a lounge, kitchen area, bathroom and upstairs bedrooms.
• The food barn/deli area comprises of a very spacious kitchen/food processing area with a large walk-in fridge that is included in the transaction. Adjacent to this kitchen area is a small casual restaurant or eatery/function/ display area.
• Two cottages and a rondavel on the 4ha portion in decent condition
• Seven old laborer cottages /store rooms on the 14.7ha portion that can be renovated